This is a middle-level course on Arabic grammar for students who understand the basic fundamentals of Arabic grammar. Shaykh Muhyi al-Din Abd al- Hamid's Tuhfa al-Saniyya adds to the skeletal structure of the Ajrumiyyah with essential details and a precise educational method, in addition to exercises and questions at the end of each chapter. For students of the Arabic language who have completed the study of the Ajrumiyya, or similar primer, with understanding.
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
Shaykh Muhyi al Din Abdal Hamid's popular commentary on the Ajrumiyya is an ideal first commentary on grammar after having studied the Ajrumiyya or a similar primer on Arabic grammar. He explains the text of the Ajrumiyya providing clear and functional definitions, and introduces important details without delving into the involved discussions of the grammarians. His commentary is motivated by a clear and effective educational method and includes beneficial exercises and grammatical analysis at the end of each chapter. "Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward"-- The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)
- This is a first-level supplementary course in Step Two
- Before taking this course, take The Ajrumiyya Explained.
- The main topics of Arabic grammar that one is likely to encounter when reading classical texts in a clear and approachable way
- Grammatical analysis of sentences according to the methodology of traditional Islamic scholarship
- An appreciation for the classical Arabic language
- The ability to access class