“Adab is the reflection of wisdom.”
In this course, we will take a journey into the lush gardens of radiant flowers that grew from the waters of knowledge of the life-giving Muhammadan springs. Youth will learn what it means to have good character and etiquette, not only regarding the pursuit of knowledge, but also in interacting with others and honoring their parents, teachers, and neighbors. Through rich content, this course seeks to instill in young Muslims the excellent qualities that the noble prophet left as a legacy to be emulated and followed in our daily lives.
- Teacher: Imam Yama Niazi
- Learn the virtues of noble character
- Gain insight into the character of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace)
- Youth will learn how to emulate a noble character
- Key hadith encouraging moral excellence
- Youth will attain an understanding of Islamic morals critical to their spiritual growth