Instructors: Imam Yama Niazi
In this course, we will reflect and ponder on the wisdom derived from a world pandemic. Sometimes the most powerful teacher could be life itself. Wisdom can be gained by deriving lessons from our own experiences in life, especially in the current circumstance we all find ourselves in.
Learn to connect to the Islamic faith and its principles which aim to raise our spirits and connect us to what life was all about, to begin with- a test from the Almighty to see which of us is the best in action.
Join us as we discuss some of the lessons learned from these difficult yet opportunistic times; We will discuss the value of time, abstinence, patience, reliance on God, and much more will be reflected upon, as we venture into the core of our beings and uplift our standards and become enriched through these lessons.
• One will realize where they are spiritually in their lives
• Gain wisdom and insight on how to deal with tribulations
• Having a sound approach to change
• Prioritization of values
• A yearning to excel in your spiritual state
About The Instructor
Yama Niazi has studied with local scholars in the US for a number of years which culminated in him becoming an imam of the Islamic Society of Santa Barbara for 8 years. He served the community by teaching and leading prayers.
In 2015 he founded “ the blessed tree “ a nonprofit specifically for bridging gaps between the Muslim community and others. He has spoken in many Muslim platforms and programs throughout the US and Canada.
He currently teaches and is an instructor at SeekersGuidance and is leading youth education program as well as conducting programs in local communities/ masjids in North America.
He is married and has 3 children.
|Number of Lessons:||27 Lessons|
|Total Duration:||8 hrs 46 mins|
- Teacher: Imam Yama Niazi
- Distinguish between true religious knowledge that is beneficial and ostensibly religious knowledge that is not
- Identify instances of the sins of the limbs (particularly those of the tongue)
- Identify instances of the sins of the heart
- Complete a regimen of protecting your tongue from sin
- Improve your character with your teachers, relatives, friends, and strangers
- Appreciate the spiritual value of good company