Belief in Allah is not a mere choice, but rather it is an urgent human need. It is incumbent upon every Muslim to not only understand what we believe but also why we believe. By understanding why we believe what we believe, our conviction increases, and we inoculate ourselves against doubts and false ideologies that may creep into our lives. Firm belief also equips us to call others to Allah.
This course provides the student with a foundational understanding of Islamic theology and how it relates to the existence of God. Among the issues addressed in this course are ways to nurture faith and the problem of evil.
Shaykh Faraz and Ustadh Amjad provide us with the keys to faith in an age of doubt, and the answer to the question, “Why Allah?”
- This course is for students of all ages.
- It is particularly beneficial for college or university students.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in learning the foundations of our faith in God.
- It is an On-Demand course. Students do not need any prerequisites to complete this course.
- Describe what it means to believe in Allah.
- Understand the keys to nurturing faith.
- Understand the implications of Allah being the most merciful.
- Understand how Muslims address the problem of evil.