By taking this course, students will understand the Islamic methodology of navigating social and In contemporary times, there are many incorrect notions of how knowledge ought to be transmitted. This course outlines the traditional Islamic method of knowledge transmission in light of a few modern ideas.
By taking this course, students will understand the Islamic methodology of navigating social and political issues. Students will also receive general counsel about navigating some of the current prevalent issues of our time.
Some topics addressed in this counsel for students include Islamic activism, stewardship, societal and communal relations, and effective methods of advising others.
- Teacher: Shaykh Walead Mosaad
- This course is for both adults and young adults alike.
- It is particularly beneficial for politically active professionals and students.
- It is an On-Demand course. Students do not need any prerequisite courses to successfully complete this course.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in social and political activism from a traditional Islamic perspective.
- Understand the traditional Islamic method of knowledge transmission.
- Understand the definition of Islam via it’s boundries and limits.
- Differentiate the Islamic paradigm from other worldviews.
- Describe the characteristics of our modern, secular age.
- Compare the relationship between social and political life.
- Analyze and understand how to navigate a few contemporary issues.