This is a Level One course in the Islamic Studies Youth Curriculum.
It is primarily based on the book “Ascent to Felicity” by Imam Shurunbulali. It is a thorough explanation of the rulings of purification and prayer. Some of the topics covered include wudu (ablution), ghusl (purificatory bath), tayammum (dry ablution), the daily prayers, and Friday and Eid prayers.
This course helps Youth to learn the details of worship so that mistakes are avoided and also corrected. This will enable them to draw closer to Allah through knowledge and action.
This is the second course in Level One. It can be taken along with The Essentials of Belief for Muslim Youth: Necessary Knowledge to Practice Islam.
- Teacher: Imam Yama Niazi
- This course is for Youth in the age range of 12-18 years of age.
- It is beneficial for all Youth and in particular teachers of Youth.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in learning the beginning level of purification and prayer.
- It is a Level One course. Students do not need any prerequisite to complete this course.
- Understand the details of purification and prayer.
- Analyze and correct mistakes in wudu and prayer.
- Identify the different parts of the prayer which are obligatory and recommended, etc.
- Pray properly and perform wudu with confidence and accuracy.