Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the most important person in the life of a Muslim. It is narrated that the Prophet said, “None of you will truly believe until I am more beloved to him than his family, wealth and all the people”. Therefore, children should learn about the life and character of the Prophet during their early years.
In this class, Imam Yama Niazi will embark on a journey with your children to glance at the best of mankind. This is an important class for every Muslim youth. It enables them to learn about the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him), increase in love for him, and emulate him.
- Teacher: Imam Yama Niazi
- This course is for 12-18 year olds.
- It is particularly beneficial for youth and beginners in Islam.
- It is a Level One course. No prerequisites are required to successfully complete this course.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in learning about the life of the Prophet Muhammad.
- Increase your love and respect for the Prophet.
- Gain a greater appreciation for the Messenger and his companions.
- Deepen your understanding and connection to the Prophet.
- Be inspired to be like the noble Prophet.
- Understand the struggles of the early Muslims.