Learning Arabic is an act of worship. The first and most intimidating part of learning any new language is learning how to read it. Take this course to learn how to identify and articulate the letters of the Arabic alphabet and how to read complete words and sentences. Learn with Shaykh Farid as he takes you by the hand through a series of engaging videos full of practical examples and then test your own learning through a series of carefully designed exercises. This course is the first step to learning the Arabic language. It is also the first step to reciting the Qur’an.
- Teacher: Shaykh Farid Dingle
- This is a first-level course in Learning Arabic
- This course has no prerequisites
- Identify and articulate the letters of the Arabic alphabet
- Read Arabic words and sentences
- Recite the Qur’an