Based on the work of Imam Ahmad Zarruq, The Sufficient Counsel for the one with God-given wellbeing, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani expertly unpacks the pearls of wisdom and teachings of one of the most beneficial of prophetic statements. We learn how to express
our slavehood to Allah, how to respond to trials, obey Him, and support His religion.
This course explains in detail what it means to follow the Sunna, and how to express sincere concern for the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) by means of loving and honoring his family, companions, and followers. We also learn how to connect with the book of Allah through reflection and recitation.
Here, you will also find answers to questions of obeying rulers, how to express concern for believers, how to adhere to faith and sincere concern in troubled times, and the purpose and benefits of the narrations relating to the signs of the end of times.
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand what it means to follow the Sunna.
- Explain how to express sincere concern for the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him).
- Learn how to connect with the Book of Allah through reflection and recitation.
- Understand how to adhere to faith and sincere concern in troubled times.