What would you ask God if you were granted the opportunity to ask one question?
“My Lord, what are the best means with which those close to you have gotten close to you?” Imam Ahmad asked when he saw Allah for the hundredth time in his dreams. “With my words, Ahmad,” was the response he got. “With, or without understanding?” he enquired; “With, or without understanding,” was the answer.
The proper manners with the Quran can supercharge the benefit received from the Quran, whether one approaches it as a worshipper, a student, or a teacher. Shaykh Faraz Rabbani explains what the Quran is, and shows how it was perfectly preserved. This preamble imbues the listener with a certainty of the Quran’s Divine origin.
He then discusses the numerous virtues of this Blessed Book, and how one can gain the maximum benefit from it through proper outward and inward conduct.
This course is essential for those wishing to gain closeness to Allah through His Book, and flings wide open the doors to having a direct connection with Allah through His words.
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Realize the importance of the words of Allah in the Divine revelation.
- Explain what the Quran is and how it was preserved.
- Increase in certainty towards the Divine origin of the Quran.
- Discuss the virtues of the Quran.
- Connect with Allah through His words.