Ghazali’s Ihyaʾ is a blueprint for renewing one’s religious practice and drawing closer to Allah. Known, not only for his knowledge but his exceptional teaching ability, Ghazali selected key verses of the Qurʾan to base this renewal on. This course takes us through many of these verses, as they are mentioned in the work, to renew our practice according to his blueprint. The topics covered include purification, remembrance, repentance, supplication, marriage, brotherhood, and other essential subjects.
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the verses discussed.
- Acquire the knowledge to renew their religious practice.
- Summarize 40 key themes of the Quran.
- Increase in their love and devotion to Allah.