This overview of Imam Ghazali’s great work, Ihya Ulum al-Din (Renewing the Religious Sciences) will serve as a blueprint for how the believer can bring their religion to life. It will aim to help the believer to not just practice the outer form of the religion properly, but to also to bring its spirit to life and practice it with excellence.
- Teacher: Ustadh Tabraze Azam
- Teacher: Shaykh Walead Mosaad
- Teacher: Imam Yama Niazi
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
Display on Both categories: No
Category Featured: No
Show in catalog: Yes
Total Lesson: 5
Number of hours: 3
Skill Level: Beginner
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the structure of Imam Ghazali's Ihya Ulum al-Din (Renewing the Religious Sciences).
- Explain the sins of the limbs and ways to avoid them.
- Practice the outward and inward aspects of religion with excellence.
- Gain clarity on how to attain higher spiritual states.
- Discuss the actions that lead to salvation.