Sura al-Mulk consists of 30 verses and presents believers with numerous lessons on how to bring their faith to life. Shaykh Faraz Rabbani elucidates the meanings of these verses based on classical commentaries.
Shaykh Faraz synthesizes pertinent lessons for the believer. Listeners will learn how to nurture their faith in God through contemplation (fikr); be able to understand what distinguishes those who accept the truth from those who reject and refuse; learn the qualities of the people of faith; understand the prophetic role of the Messenger of God… and much more.
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
Students who take this course will:
- deepen their understanding of the guidance of the Qur’an
- Nurture one’s faith and certainty
- Learn signs of the greatness of Allah
- Learn about how to nurture one’s faith through reflection and concern
- Increase in reverence and love for Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him)