Allah Most High says, “I am near – I answer the call of the one who calls upon me (2:186). Yet, many of us wonder: Are my duas being answered? Is there a certain dua I have to read for each of my concerns? Do my duas have to be in Arabic?
In this Course, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani explains the reality of dua (supplication) and how to turn to Allah. It is based on a classical text on the same subject by Shaykh al Islam Zakariyya al Ansari.
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
- Understand the spiritual and theological reality of prayer
- Learn how to call upon Allah, what to ask for and what not to ask for
- Learn how to deal with seeming not being answered
- Memorize some key duas that one can use frequently