This class offers an introduction for the Youth on the concept of hadith or Sayings of the Prophet Muhammad ( Allah bless him and grant him peace).
It is essential that every Muslim should know the concept and foundations of this science. The hadith and sunnah explain to us the teachings of the Quran in more detail. The Prophetic statements guide us to the light, it has always been the second of the sources of law and the richest after the Quran.
In its wisdom and guidance, it provides us. One may take for granted and simply not notice the centuries of sacrifice and hard work of scholars to ensure that the teachings of Islam remain pristine and authentic. This class is the first of the journey of a young Muslim in appreciating and understanding this rich and unique aspect of the Islamic faith. Topics covered will be what makes a hadith reliable, how it was transmitted, who were the imams of this science and how we read a hadith and identify its narrator and chain as well as the content.
- Teacher: Imam Yama Niazi
- Appreciate the tremendous blessing of the hadith collections
- Learn the legal status of the hadith in the sacred law
- Gain an understanding of the major works in this science
- Familiarize yourself with Hadith terminologies
- Learn short prophetic Hadiths on different matters related to guidance