1This On-Demand course is based on a series of short lessons about the supplications found in the Qur’an.
Allah only enables and guides us to make a supplication because He wishes to grant us its answer. In essence, we receive the answer for our supplication before we even supplicate. This course aims to maximize our benefit when it comes to actualizing this reality.
In this course, Shaykh Ahmad Saad Al-Azhari covers twenty-eight different Qur’anic supplications, explaining their context, benefit, and relevance in our lives. These supplications are taught in a manner that provides a glimpse of the vast spiritual secrets of the Qur’an.
By taking this course, students will have an increased connection with the Qur’an and gain a rooted understanding of the importance of these various supplications.
- Teacher: Shaykh Ahmed Saad Al-Azhari
- This course is suitable for all ages.
- It is particularly beneficial for students of the Qur’an.
- This course can also be taken by anyone interested in studying a tafsir of the Qur’an in the future.
- It is an On-Demand course. There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Understand the general importance of making du’a (supplication).
- Understand the meanings of the various supplications covered.
- Understand the main lessons from the supplications.
- Apply specific supplications to the different life circumstances they may face.