Ramadan is the time of year when Muslims have an opportunity to rejuvenate themselves spiritually and implement lasting changes in their lives. This course will equip students to prepare for Ramadan in advance to make the most of its blessings, both physically and spiritually.
This course reviews the fiqh of fasting and the best devotional practices to help students maximize their worship in this blessed month. Students will learn how to maintain a healthy diet and fitness regimen in Ramadan to better dedicate themselves to their worship. The speakers also include tips on what to eat for Pre-dawn meal (suhoor) and post-sunset meal to open one’s fast (iftar) to maintain high energy levels and minimize fatigue.
This course is an excellent way to review all Ramadan-related material to equip oneself before the month begins.
- Teacher: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
- This course is for students of all ages.
- It is particularly beneficial for parents and caregivers.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in learning how to maintain healthy nutrition and exercise balance in Ramadan.
- It is an On-Demand course. Students do not need any prerequisite courses to successfully complete this course.
- Recall the fiqh of fasting.
- Apply the neglected sunnas of Ramadan to their lives.
- Understand the importance of maintaining a healthy diet in Ramadan.
- Apply healthy nutrition and exercise principles to their lives.