This is a general elective for all levels of youth and adults on prayers for all occasions.
This is a collection inspired and collected from two major works - the classical works of Imam Suyuti and Imam Nawawi.
This class is good for those who would like to learn the meanings of duas and their meanings. Understanding is key to connecting to Allah meaningfully. It is a general open class not restricted to any levels of the youth class.
It helps in connecting people to Allah by explaining prayers and encouraging them to practice them in their daily life. It helps connect to God and distances one from worldliness thereby purifying hearts to connect to a higher objective which is the pleasure of Allah in the Hereafter.
- Teacher: Imam Yama Niazi
The supplications taken and explained are based upon the works of Imam Suyuti and Imam Nawawi. They are all based on particular topics related to duas/supplications. It is ideal for all Muslims at all levels to learn and benefit from.
- This course is for all ages including youth.
- It is particularly beneficial for youth and beginners.
- It is a General Level course and suitable for all ages with no prerequisites that are needed.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in learning duas of the morning and the evening. In particular, a focus is given to delve deeper into the meanings of the prayers while connecting to Allah Most High.
- Understand daily prayers for all occasions and their meanings
- Apply the supplications in your daily life
- Learn deeper meanings of connecting to the Divine
- Increase in your knowledge of supplications and how they impact your life
- Learn manners (adab) of how to call upon Allah
- Transform your life to meaningful moments by supplications