Having godfearingness (taqwa) is a prerequisite for being able to benefit from the great guidance of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace).
Take this course to learn how to have godfearingness in most of the everyday situations that you are likely to encounter in your life, such as eating halal food, proper dress, interacting with the opposite gender, guarding your gaze, investing and saving your money, and guarding your tongue.
- Teacher: Mawlana Irshaad Sedick
- Students who finished The Absolute Essentials of Islam (Hanafi) or The Absolute Essentials of Islam (Shafi‘i)
- Appreciate the importance of the quality of godfearingness
- Know how to have godfearingness in dozens of everyday situations
- Improve your religious practice by keeping good company and making frequent repentance