This course is suitable for beginners in morphology, who want to use it to understand the Quran and Sunnah.
The author of the book is the erudite scholar, Shaykh Al-Azhari Haroun Abdul Raziq, one of the prominent scholars of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
The textbook is one of the best books in morphology because it elucidates the most important morphological rules for beginners.
Through this course, the student will be able to understand how Arabic words are formed and use this knowledge to understand speech accurately, especially the Holy Quran and the Noble Sunnah.
This course is an explanation of one of the instrumental Islamic sciences, therefore, one must study this before taking courses on the sciences of maqasid (aims of Islam) such as jurisprudence and exegesis of the Quran...
The outcome of this course will show the student that it is an important tool in the analysis of legal discourse. It will therefore bring great benefit in correctly acquiring knowledge of jurisprudence, exegesis, and other sciences
This course seeks to examines and elucidate the forms and meanings of Arabic words, and how words can be affected by changes in form and in meaning.
- Teacher: anas ezzatagha
This book "The Epitome of Elegance in the Art of Morphology" teaches the novice basic morphology and lists its basic and most important principles.
This book deals with the conjugation of verbs and the changes that affect nouns - and the changes that are common to both - and above all, it provides basic introductions to the definition of this science and its foundational principles.
This book is important, because it has been adopted by many Islamic institutes today, and has been expounded on by several professors and scholars.
It is one of the books recommended by contemporary linguists to start learning this science because it can provide what is necessary to know for beginners in morphology.
This book is aimed at beginners, therefore, it is suitable for our introductory level offering.
I have written a commentary on this book to clarify some vague short expressions, to supplement the examples given in it, to provide extra necessary principles, and to point out some of the mistakes present in the book which naturally occur in any book written by man. This commentary is very important and must be used alongside the teaching of this book.
- The course is suitable for young people who are proficient in reading and writing, and want to study Islamic sciences.
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to study the sciences of Islam and understand them correctly.
- This is the first course of the Mastering Arabic Program. The student must be proficient in reading and writing Arabic well and have completed course 903 from the Learning Arabic Curriculum.
- This course is open to anyone who wants to expand their understanding of the Arabic language, who wants to understand the changes in Arabic word forms, and wants to benefit from recognizing the superiority of this honorable language.
- Be able to discern and understand the main principles of morphology.
- To know the terminology used in this science.
- To distinguish between different Arabic word forms and know their impact on speech.
- Understand the impact of the morphological forms in creating the general meaning of text.
- Use a root word in Arabic and find its derivatives in a practical way.
- To benefit from this course by acquiring a preliminary understanding of other sciences.