This is the second course in our Online Arabic learning program for absolute beginners of Arabic who know the letters and how to read with vowel markings (harakat).
Learning Arabic Course 102 continues with chapters 3 & 4; Living & Daily Life. Students will learn how to ask where people live, request furniture, ask others about their daily habits. They will also learn the days of the week, the first five ordinal numbers and much more.
After the completion of this course the student continues to Learning Arabic Course 103.
- Teacher: Dirie Ahmed
Al-Arabiyya Bayna Yadayka (العربية بين يديك) is a famous textbook used all over the world for teaching Modern Standard Arabic to non-native speakers. It focuses on teaching culture, grammar and basic conversation, as well as touching on religion. Accompanied with sound files, it provides ample practice for each of the four skills of listening, reading, writing and speaking We are using the first of the eight volumes. This textbook is ideal for this curriculum because it contains the necessary parts for language fluency while being broken down into easy, manageable steps.
- This course is for non-native speakers, approximately ages 14 and above.
- It is particularly beneficial for any students wanting to learn how to pick up Arabic speaking skills rapidly.
- This is the second course in Level 1. Students must have completed 101.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in grammar, improving their understanding of the Quran or solidifying their basic foundation of Arabic.
- Ask someone where they live and tell them where they live.
- Express their needs
- List the days of the week.
- Ask others what time they wake up and what they do after prayers.
- Discuss their cleaning routines.
- Recall ordinal numbers from 1-5.
- Distinguish between (حاء) and (هاء) and between (طاء) and (تاء)