Marriage is the only relationship that Allah Most High has described as one of His signs. Marriage is also a Sunna of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Upon establishing marriage, affection and mercy are two forces that materialize and tie two individuals intimately together, encouraging them to become supporters of one another regardless of the obstacles they face.
In this On-Demand course, Shaykh Irshaad Sedick and Shaykh Muhammad Carr explore the common causes of conflict and the tools needed to transform the union of marriage into a place of contentment and tranquillity. This course also discusses prophetically living with your spouse, building homes where respect and character reign, and leading by example for your children.
This knowledge will help you align marriage with your true purpose and experience the fruits of love and good character.
- This course is for those who are married or desire to get married.
- It is particularly beneficial for those who want to deepen their connection with their spouse.
- It is a General Level course. No prerequisites are required to complete this course.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who would like to become a better spouse.
- Gain knowledge on how to live with your spouse in a Prophetic way.
- Understand why respect and good character should be the reigns of your home.
- Learn how to be a good role model to your children.
- Understand the greatness of being a servant of Allah before being a spouse.
- Realize how to use marriage as a vehicle to reach your final destination, the Hereafter.