This eighth step in our Online Arabic learning program focuses on specific topics of everyday life. This 302 course is to be taken after completing (101, 102, 103, 201,202, 203 and 301). The 300 series is the Upper course within the beginner level.
This course covers essential vocabulary, expressions, and parts of Arabic culture that provide the means to converse with native speakers. The student will emerge from this class better acquainted with practical knowledge of Modern Standard Arabic using the four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
The chapters covered in this course are health and holiday. The student will learn the vocabulary and dialogue of these topics, as well as apply the practice of writing, reading and listening to a specific letter with each lesson. Sentences and questions will be presented to facilitate memorization and fluency of speech.
you must learn the vocabulary, questions, and expressions contained in these lessons because they are essential to talk about health and holidays. Focusing on letters is important to enhance their use and recognition, and this helps distinguish between similar letters and sounds.
- Teacher: Dr.Ali Al Khouli
Al-Arabiyya Bayna Yadayka (العربية بين يديك) is a famous textbook used all over the world for teaching Modern Standard Arabic to non-native speakers. It focuses on teaching culture, grammar and basic conversation, as well as touching on religion. Accompanied with sound files, it provides ample practice for each of the four skills of listening, reading, writing and speaking We are using the second of the eight volumes. This textbook is ideal for this curriculum because it contains the necessary parts for language fluency while being broken down into easy, manageable steps.
- This course is for non-native speakers, approximately ages 14 and above.
- It is particularly beneficial for any students wanting to learn how to pick up Arabic speaking skills rapidly
- In order to successfully complete this course, students should finish course 301
- This course can also be taken by anyone who is interested in grammar, improving their understanding of the Quran or solidifying their basic foundation of Arabic.
- Pertaining of new terminology to the topics of the lesson.
- Linking some public morals to the topics of the lesson.
- Practicing the four language skills to the topics of the lesson