Why attend this program? (Goal, key purpose, higher objective, or main benefit): The goal of this program is to empower individuals to make informed choices about their social connections, fostering meaningful relationships that align with their values, and ultimately enhancing their overall quality of life.
Connection to the learning outcomes of the program: By attending this program, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the characteristics of ethical role models, the traits that differentiate good and bad friends, and the impact of friendships on personal growth, allowing them to make wiser choices in their social interactions.
Practical issues addressed and motivation to apply the teachings: This program addresses practical issues such as peer pressure, toxic relationships, and the influence of online communities, inspiring individuals to apply the teachings by providing practical strategies to identify and cultivate healthy friendships, set boundaries, and establish positive online connections, promoting personal well-being and ethical behavior.
- This program is relevant to individuals of all age groups, particularly youth and young adults who are in the process of shaping their social circles and developing their ethical values.
- It is aimed at parents, guardians, educators, and mentors who play a vital role in guiding and supporting young individuals in their friendships and moral development.
- Individuals interested in personal growth, psychology, social dynamics, and ethical teachings can benefit from attending this program as it delves into the intricacies of choosing the right friends and their impact on our lives.
- Develop an understanding of the characteristics of ethical role models and their significance in shaping personal values and behavior.
- Learn to distinguish between positive and negative friendships, identifying traits and behaviors that contribute to healthy and supportive relationships.
- Acquire practical strategies for setting boundaries, managing peer pressure, and dealing with toxic friendships, both in local and online communities.
- Explore the impact of friendships on personal well-being, emotional resilience, and overall life satisfaction.
- Gain insights into the ethical dimensions of friendships and their role in fostering moral development, empathy, and compassion towards others.