This is the 13th course in our Online Learning Arabic program, where we teach about the world being a global village and the importance of cleanliness and hygiene. This course covers chapters 9 & 10 of the second volume of our textbook.
- Teacher: Ustadha Shazia Ahmad
Al-Arabiyya Bayna Yadayka (العربية بين يديك) is a famous textbook used worldwide for teaching Modern Standard Arabic to non-native speakers. It focuses on teaching culture, grammar and basic conversation, as well as parts of Islam. Accompanied by sound files, it provides ample practice for each of the four skills of listening, reading, writing and speaking We are using the first of the eight volumes. This textbook is ideal for this curriculum because it contains the necessary teachings for language fluency while being broken down into easy, manageable steps.
This course is intended for non-native speakers of Arabic aged 14 years and over, who have completed the first 12 Arabic courses and are interested in continuing to pick up Arabic speaking skills and increasing their understanding of the Holy Quran.
- Build on their Arabic vocabulary.
- Discuss the reasons that the world has become a global village
- Speak about modes of transportation and modern methods of communication
- Learn about the aspects of hygiene and cleanliness in Islam
- Learn many new grammar points, including declinable and non-declinable words, dual nouns and relative pronouns.