Welcome and Introductions

Welcome and Introductions

by Shaykh Mohammed Tayssir Safi -
Number of replies: 0

As-salaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh all,

I pray you are all well? Thank you for registering for Essentials of Islamic Belief: Dardir's Kharida Explained: What Muslims Believe and Why. I will be the active instructor for this course. This means that while Shaykh Faraz Rabbani recorded all of the actual classes for this course, I will be here to field questions on the forum and conduct the live Q/A. The dates fort he monthly live Q/A have not been decided yet but we will keep you informed.

Apart from the live Q/A’s I hope to access the forum at a minimum twice a week to answer questions if possible. I look forward to being with you during this semester!

The course you are a part of, Essentials of Islamic Belief: Dardir's Kharida Explained: What Muslims Believe and Why, is part of the steps program. As such there are a few more requirements if one wants to take the course for credit. All students are welcome to participate in the course at the level that they would like to and as such no there is no requirement for taking the course, the requirements only apply if you want credit for the course. For those of you who are taking the course in order to earn a certificate for completing Step 1, you must:

(a) read the course text (the translation of the Kharida) and familiarize yourselves with it thoroughly,

(b) listen to all of the recorded lessons,

(c) complete all of the self-study drills /quizzes, and

Once again, welcome to this course and please keep us in your duas!

My email address is: tayssir@seekshub.org

Once again, welcome to this course and please keep us in your duas!