problem accessing level 202 203 and 301 as well as the mastering arabic courses since they last did system maintanance

problem accessing level 202 203 and 301 as well as the mastering arabic courses since they last did system maintanance

by Sufi al-Qari' -
Number of replies: 13

As salam 'alaykum,

I just finished middle beginner level 201 study and work but I cannot access anything after that.  Ever since they did the last system maintanance I haven't had access to anything past 201 and every time I click on seekers arabic program on the top of the screen under academy it only takes me to the Quranic Studies Curriculum and this problem has persisted for at least a few days.

Please help.

wal salam

In reply to Sufi al-Qari'

Re: problem accessing level 202 203 and 301 as well as the mastering arabic courses since they last did system maintanance

by Ustadha Shazia Ahmad -

Assalamu alaykum, 

I will ask the tech team to register you in 202 now. 203 and 301 has not been made available yet.

How long have you been registered in 201?

Shazia Ahmad 

In reply to Ustadha Shazia Ahmad

Re: problem accessing level 202 203 and 301 as well as the mastering arabic courses since they last did system maintanance

by Sufi al-Qari' -
Wa 'alaykumus salam ya sayyida,
I can't remember how long but no more than a week or so. I found a way to log onto them since I wrote this post.

Since your here I might as well ask, I've been having problems with some of the tests that involve questions about pictures in that the pictures don't show up on the test but only show up when I get the grades for the test and also when there are audio files it takes a very long time for them to show up at my e-mail so in both cases I wind up guessing the answers.

Lastly, do you happen to know when they intend to have the entire course both learning arabic and mastering arabic available because I have been studying arabic for more than twenty years and I haven't made this type of rapid progress since I started especially in my weakest area of vocabulary and also nahw.

Shukran jazilan wallah barak feek
Was salam

Assalamu alaykum, 

in sha Allah the courses for learning and mastering arabic will be made available this year, but I'm not sure when. 

As for the audios, unfortunately, you do need to wait until you are granted access. It is usually given within 24 hours of the request. 

Please let me know which pictures are not visible, i will ask to have it corrected in sha Allah. No need to guess, just wait until you have what you need.

JazakumuLlahu khayran 

Shazia Ahmad 

by Usayd Naveed -

Wa Alaikum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I have been registered for about 2 days.

Usayd Naveed

In reply to Usayd Naveed

by Sufi al-Qari' -
Everything seems to be working now on the website. I'm in the middle of 202 right now. Sorry about saying Allah barak feek I thought I heard Ustadh Dieri Ahmad say you could leave the kasra for woman as well as the fatha for men silent if you are stopping there so I was a little confused.

Allah barak feeki.

Ma'as salama

by Sufi al-Qari' -
Ya ustadha, I'm sorry I have to post this off topic but I can't figure out how to open a new topic. I'm getting a lot of inferior grades due not being able to see the picture on the quiz until after I've already submitted and finalized it. Please help me solve this problem as I have to guess for 1 question every quiz. I'm no longer running into audio files but if I do again that also may be a problem.

Shukran ya sayyida ma'as salama

Assalamu alaykum,

please let me know the number of the question and the quiz where the picture is not appearing.
Shazia Ahmad

Re: Pictures not appearing in quiz

by Abdulkareem bin Is'haaq -

Assalaamu alaikum Ustadha 

I have experienced the same phenomenon with the pictures as my fellow student Sufi Eihawawi.

I could only see the picture of the quiz after I have received the results of the quiz. 

I also guessed the answers and once I got it right without seeing the picture lol

Here are some of those questions:

Arabic 202 _quiz 1_ question 5.

Arabic 202 _quiz 2_ question 4

Arabic 202 _quiz 3_ question 5

I am presently busy with lesson 4 of Arabic 202

In reply to Abdulkareem bin Is'haaq

Re: Pictures not appearing in quiz

thank you so much for the specific questions and quizzes, i will send them across to be fixed.

Shazia Ahmad 

No need to guess an answer until you can see the picture. let me know which one is missing.

Can you please provide an example? Are you talking about the ta at the end of verbs?
Shazia Ahmad

by Sufi al-Qari' -
I had the same problem with all the quizzes on 202 but I already passed and am ready to give 301 a try. Shukran jazilan was salamu 'alaykum

I am not sure when 301 will launch, perhaps after Ramadan, but I can let you know in sha Allah .

Shazia Ahmad