Can You Help Sustain the Light of Guidance?

Can You Help Sustain the Light of Guidance?

by Seekers Academy -
Number of replies: 0

Assalamu alaikum dear Seeker,

Alhamdulillah, through your support this year—in Ramadan and beyond—we’ve raised over $2.1M to support scholars & students of knowledge in need.

Per Islamic guidelines, your charity was 100% dispersed, providing immediate support to students, teachers, and their families.

Unfortunately, this means we’re facing a shortfall of funds to cover the last three months of this year. This gap in funding puts the learning goals and livelihoods of the seekers, students, and scholars you support through the Islamic Scholars Fund at risk.

Without your help, we won’t be able to continue providing this assistance.

Donate Today

Your charity and Zakat support students like Bilal Ilkinci, a Dutch-Turkish individual seeking clarity in his faith and practice while growing up in the Netherlands.

By the Grace of Allah, he’s been studying for the last seven years in Türkiye under many respected scholars from Türkiye, Syria, and elsewhere, including Sheikh Khalid al Kharsa, Sheikh Mujir al Khateeb, Shaykh Salih al Ghursi, and others.

Bilal shares, “I'm here with my wife and children. It has become costly for students of knowledge to support themselves. I recently found myself in a situation where completing my Islamic Studies would have been challenging, even though I was in the final stages. As I decided to leave, I connected with Shaykh Faraz Rabbani and the SeekersGuidance team. They supported me through the Islamic Scholars Fund, enabling me to focus on my studies.

Alhamdulillah, I can now build up my library of books and references so that when I return to the Netherlands, I’ll have the resources to teach and spread knowledge. I hope to establish a centre in the Netherlands where we teach people what they need to know and spread the light of Prophetic guidance. Completing this journey is only possible through the support of the SeekersGuidance Islamic Scholars Fund.”

This blessed Rabi’ al-Awwal, give your Zakat and charity to safeguard the livelihoods of Zakat-eligible scholars & students like Br. Bilal.

Ensure our Prophetic Inheritors—the backbone of a thriving, enlightened, and believing community—can continue spreading clarity, light, and guidance.

Sincerely,
The SeekersGuidance Team