Its nearly the end of 2023

Its nearly the end of 2023

by Mawlana Irshaad Sedick -
Number of replies: 0

As-salamu ’alaykum wa rahmatuLlah

Thank you for making 2023 a year in which you made a difference by so generously giving and supporting the work we do at SeekersGuidance.

With just a few days left in the year, please consider building on the profound impact you’ve made in 2023 with a Zakat donation that helps scholars and students of knowledge in need.

Help alleviate the confusion, help those looking for guidance and clarity, help those looking to leave our beautiful religion.

If we don’t support our scholars, how will we preserve this gift of our religion?

Let me tell you about the Italian student of knowledge who can’t afford the books he needs, living in a basement without heating, or the Syrian scholar who told me that he can’t afford to pay his Wife’s hospital bills.

Help us raise $500,000 by year end to support the most deserving and needy Scholars, as well as students of knowledge around the world - young men and women who are devoting their lives to help keep the torch of the Prophetic tradition alive.

Shaykh Faraz asks for your support of the Islamic Scholars Fund

Can I Count on Your Help Today?

Give to the Islamic Scholars Fund

Will you continue to support your passionate community of people who are changing lives by making Islamic Knowledge accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world, completely FREE of charge?