Prophetic Characters

Prophetic Characters

by Arif Mohammad -
Number of replies: 1

As-Salâmu ^Alaikum,

I would like to know if there’s any physical course to train with Prophetic characters (peace be upon him). We learn many things in courses, but independently it is difficult to follow the Prophetic Characters. We do mistakes because we are not absolutely certain about how characters lookalike.

I am asking for future, not now. After pursuing 4 Steps.

In reply to Arif Mohammad

Re: Prophetic Characters

by Shaykh Yusuf Weltch -
Wa alaikum Salaam Brother

You bring up a really important point. This is why, studying can only shed light on the Prophetic character. For this reason, it is important to keep the company of the righteous and observe their character in action.

This is why the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ excelled in the implementation of the Prophetic character - because the saw it first hand and kept the company of the Messenger ﷺ.

Just from a personal note, I studied (alhamdullilah) many books on the Prophetic narrations and character, but it wasn’t until I went to Tarim, Yemen that I saw it lived and embodied. It was an amazing thing to witness and a true blessing.

Seek them out. Keep their company as much as you can. Allah bless you. Waiting to hear your thoughts

Ustadh Yusuf Weltch