Five Queries

Five Queries

by Mohsin T -
Number of replies: 6

As-Salāmu Alaykum 

There are a few questions I have been wondering regarding about. 

1. Why have the theologians categorised Allah Most High's Attributes? If there was no need, wouldn't it be better to leave them?

2. If we believe that there is no taqlīd  in aqīda, why didn't the noble Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) ask people why did they believe?

3. Is it permissible to attribute Mukhālafat li al-Hawādith and Qiyām bi an-Nafs to Allah Most High when it is not mentioned in the Qur'ān and Hadīth?

4. Is there any textual proof that Allah Most High transcends time and space?

5. If it is obligatory to know all these 13 Attributes, why didn't the noble Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) teach them all to his companions (May Allah be well pleased with all of them)?

I realise that perhaps I sound rather argumentative and aggressive, but please be aware, Shaykh, that rudeness is not my intent so forgive me. Also, Jazak Allah for answering all my previous queries.

Best Regards,                                                                                                                                       

Mohsin

In reply to Mohsin T

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Mawlana Irshaad Sedick

Re: Five Queries

by Mohsin T -
Jazāk Allah Khayr, Shaykh,
Regarding the second query, I mean that every person has to be convinced of the truth of his religion in order to be a complete believer according to the Ash'aris and Māturīdīs otherwise he's sinful, right? But if this is the case why didn't the noble Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) ask people why they believe? Once again Jazāk Allah for your answers.
In reply to Mohsin T

In reply to Mawlana Irshaad Sedick

Re: Five Queries

by Mohsin T -
Sorry Shaykh, forgive my clumsy wording. I meant that every person has to believe on the basis of proof and can't just blindly follow someone.
In reply to Mohsin T